Is your department making the right amount of training hours? If not our system will help you add hours to your training program with a self study delivery method. Upload materials for a certain topic, then add a video if it can apply and then make a quiz to see if your members learned the materials. This can quickly allow you to get your training hours up without having to worry about getting everybody together. With work schedules being as busy as they are now its hard to have a lot of time to participate in the necessary training hours. We can let your department do training anytime and from anywhere with our cloud based training system.
ISO Requirements For Training Subjects and Hours.
You must have each of these to get the maximum credit for your ISO rating.
- Facilities Training – 18 Hours per member per year.
- Company Training – 16 Hours per member per year.
- Officers Training – 12 Hours per officer per year.
- Haz-Mat Training – 6 Hours per member per year
- Driver and Operator Training – 12 Hours per driver per year
- New Driver and Operator Training – 60 Hours per new driver.
- Recruit Training – 240 Hours per recruit.